Thursday, December 31, 2009

Trusting God in 2010!

Ready or not another new year is upon us. Are you excited about a new year? What are you looking forward to in 2010??? What would you like to accomplish??? Have you set some goals...not made resolutions...but actually set some goals of things that you want to accomplish in this New Year! There is a definite difference. I, for one, am not making resolutions, although there are some things I am looking forward to in 2010. Like my daughter's 21st birthday, another trip to Williamsburg with my husband, Scrap Camp in March, completing another school year, my grandson's 2nd birthday, my daughter's graduation in July, completing another half-marathon, starting another school, beginning a new volleyball season, etc., etc., etc.

My goals are simple: Draw closer to God...keep my eyes focused on the Lord and let Him guide and direct my paths.

I am excited about 2010. I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me and my family. Jer. 29:11 says: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Why wouldn't anyone be excited, knowing that God wants to prosper them and give them hope and a future.

With God all things are possible...trust Him...and see where it leads you in 2010.

You just might be amazed beyond belief!

No comments:

Post a Comment